Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Coby's Take

Proving that lightening does in fact strike twice... I'm such a lucky girl!! Hehe... I swear, I'm just giddy right now. Coby agreed to be interviewed too! Here's Coby's take on the race card.

DishChickCarolyn: What's your take on the tribe divide?
Coby: I think that at the end of the day survivor is a social experiment and whether people want to admit it or not...race is a social issue. I think it is perfect.

DishChickCarolyn: Do you think American's will root based on race?
Coby: I know they will, my aunt is already rooting for the latin tribe and it hasn't even started.

DishChickCarolyn: Will the jury votes be tribally/racially motivated?
Coby: I think they will in some tribes, but I am not saying which ones.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote: "DishChickCarolyn: Do you think American's will root based on race?
Coby: I know they will, my aunt is already rooting for the latin tribe and it hasn't even started."

I don't think that the greater percentage of Americans will do this. I give more credit to us and U.S. I believe Coby when he says his aunt is already rooting according to race, but I disagree with him giving a blanket statement of knowing we would root that way. Talking with peers at the university, it won't be that way. Talking with friends, it won't be that way. Talking with neighbors, it won't be that way.
Sure, there will be rooting according to race, but so what! I will be rooting for everyone at the beginning, and as I get to know them, I will root for all--only for some, it will be negative rooting and for others, it will be positive rooting--depending on the survivor's attitude.

Moose :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey moose, thanks for all your comments. i'm dying to know who you are now. please send us a message on myspace/survivordish.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't his name Colby not Coby? Also who's ryno?

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home