Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Friday, September 21, 2007

Survivor Premiere Tops Ratings


"Survivor" and encore performances Of the season finales Of "CSI" and "Without a Trace" lead CBS to a nightly win on the final Thursday of the 2006-2007 broadcast year! Additionally, CBS research estimates DVR playback should boost Adult 18-49 and Adult 25-54 Ratings By +7%.

~Advertisement~
Blood Diamond

Movie Downloads. 100% Legal. No membership fees.
~Advertisement~

The premiere of SURVIVOR: CHINA (its 15th edition) drew an audience of more than 15 million viewers, the night's most watched program and the Number One program in all key demographics, according to preliminary Nielsen Live Plus same-day ratings for Thursday, Sept. 20.

SURVIVOR: CHINA (S) was first in its time period in households (8.9/15), viewers (15.12m), adults 25-54 (6.0/16), adults 18-49 (4.9/15) and adults 18-34 (3.3/11). SURVIVOR CHINA was the night's #1 program in viewers, adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and adults 18-34.

CBS Research estimates all DVR playback should boost ratings among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 by +7% and among adults 18-34 by +10%.





8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More people should be watching because this season looks promising. People need to realize the quality of this program especially since about 23 million were watching this show weekly in the beginning beating out the #1 show friends of the times. Im a survivor addict and am ecstatic it is time!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the last episode of House Calls yesterday, Gretchen said "Survivor Live" would begin today. It was not on cbs.com/survivor15. Can you get the scoop?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Well, it's obvious. Give people Chicken and they come in droves.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Cliff I am so gald you are here!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dalton said that CBS cancelled Survivor Live.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Carolyn, Evel Girl... What up? I am so glad to see the people I am used to dishin with are here. I miss BB.
What a premiere...China is absoultly beautiful. Now I wanna go...anyone with me? LOL
I think James is gonna be tough everyone had better be careful. That Amanda chick is from Montana (kind of cool to see someone where your from).
I tried to get Survivor live & I can't find it. What do you know Carolyn?

Lisa in Montana

1:16 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Hi Lisa! Glad you are here too :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Shana May said...

I know it's been a few days since the premiere, but I wanted to say that so far, I am at least interested. I have never watched Survivor. And I wasn't too sure I could get into it. But so far it looks pretty good. One year there was a lady from a nearby town on, but she left the first week, so I quit watching after that. I don't remember her name, she was a professional log chopper, she looked like she could whoop up on some people...lol
Okay I'm babbling...
Thanks Carolyn!!! I love your blogs!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home