Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Monday, October 01, 2007

Coby's Take on Episode 2

So.. Since I was completely lame and really couldn't think of anything remotely clever to say about episode 2, I'm lifting Coby's Blog about it... for your viewing pleasure. ;)

Coby Takes On...
Survivor China Episode 2...


Okay let me get the I am going to burn in hell part of the blog over with...

I know if I am picking on someone else it is just to make myself feel better. People like me talk bad about other people because we have low self esteems and it makes us feel better about ourselves....

that being said.... am I the only one who laughs every time Dave comes on screen with the caption "Former Model" as his job. First of all, I didn't know that was a job, and secondly...no offense... has Dave had some hard living since his modeling days, because he doesn't look anything like a model to me.

Yes I know I am going to hell.

Now that is off my chest :) Lets talk game...and there is lots of it. I have never seen so many people so early in the game talking such strategy.
  • Todd thinks he is the next Brian H.
  • The gambler thinks he is brilliant.
  • The blonde with no bra has smarts about her (giving the secret to the weakest link).
  • Amanda is the first female mastermind to ever play the game as far as I am concerned.

And all of this on episode 2!!!!!

Great cast I can't believe the cat fight at tribal and let me say again....ALL IN EPISODE 2!!!!

The challenges so far this year f'ing rock! I hate when they reuse challenges anyway but these are so completely original I loved the ball drop mud roll naked romp!!! I have always wondered why nobody has ever yanked peoples clothes off.

And let me say thank go I didn't go to China...pure hell if you ask me. All that rain and mud....for real...HELL!!! Hell people!!! Exactly where I am going to go for making fun of a former model for hard living :)

~*~

To comment on Coby's Blog, please visit him directly, and subscribe! He's a doll and very entertaining.





5 Comments:

Blogger Deb in WA said...

For any of you that aren't familiar with it, the old survivors write in weekly and let us know what they think of the new survivors. It's a great read.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/community/blog/

Here's the link again as a tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/ythnsv

I very much agree with Coby on Dave. At first I constantly kept getting he and Aaron mixed up because they really do look alike. Aaron I think will go far. Dave....not so much.

I also agree with his take on the 'gambler'. That guys plan is more than likely gonna blow up in his face, as well it should. When he said last week that his plan was to be lazy, yada, yada, right after I groaned I actually embodied Dr Phil and asked him outloud, 'yeah right JR, how's that workin' for ya'-LOL!!!

I NEED to get a life.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime was smart to give it to the weakest link. But the weakest link gave it one of strongest players.
I can really see him taking it behind her back.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Deb in WA said...

Hey Carolyn, is it too early for a poll? :-) I think it would be fun to do one weekly on who we think will be voted out in Tribal Council? Of course, we'd have to do a poll for each tribe until the merge, but what the heck? I'm ready to vote now-LOL!! Seriously, there was one person that just really got me going last week and I hope they're next up on the chopping block.

From what I've read at various websites this week James seems to be the majority's favorite and if the previews are any clue, we should be seeing alot of him this week, yay! (Note to Deb: clean glasses before show starts)!! I totally agree with EvelGirl when she said he was ten up, or his muscles were-LOL!! I've never heard that expression before but I love it.

I don't know why, but I posted something similar yesterday and it never showed up. I think your blog likes to eat my posts Carolyn :-)

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,

Wouldn't survivor be so much better if it were live and had a live feed? :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

deb in wa - okie dokie :) polls it is...

anon - yeah, it would be cool... but i'd die from sleep deprivation.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home