Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Survivor Fans V Faves Clip

Hi everyone. :) I've been going a little nuts with getting ready for Big Brother, but I wanted to let you know SurvivorDish will be active for this season. :) I was just over CBS looking for some clips, and I found this one. I thought it was excellent, and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm curious - what is your natural predilection? To root for the newbies or the old pros?





7 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Just rooting for Fairplay to be crushed by a large rock.

7:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe!!
lmao.
who do you dislike more... fairplay or eveldick?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Oooh, talk about being between Scilla & Charybdis.

Fairplay I'd like to see hit by a truck.

ED I'd like to see boiled in oil, peeled with a rusty orange knife and fed to the wolverines.

So, it's about even, I'd say.

6:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

how can a sweetheart such as you bear such ill will toward other human creatures? ;)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Certainly. Not towards other human creatures. ;-)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Incidentally, my sweet Carolyn. I know you're really sensitive to the whole dehumanization of people thing and I should probably bear that in mind.

I do have an awful mean streak, but Ikeep it strictly in the realm of fantastical daydreams. (What can I say, that ultimate revenge fantasy Dante's Inferno had a major impact on me growing up.)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home