Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Episode 10

Yeah, sure, there was an episode last week on Thanksgiving... but not a real one. ;)

Would you believe I've spent the last 3 days writing html code and working on getting the BB9 sites together? Whoda' thunk it? Oh Boy. If you wanna check em out and tell me what you think, I'm all ears, and I'd really appreciate the feedback... Here're the links: bb9dish, DishFAQs and BBLiveShowSpoilers. So far, so good... nifty new banners and info and the like. ;)

And now... Survivor! :) When we last saw our Survivors, they were at tribal council, having just booted Frosti, with Probst telling them they weren't quite done yet... Cue the suspense music.

The episode just started - Reward Challenge! I'm gonna wait to blog till it's done. Chat with ya in the comments.

~*~


Noooo!! My poor James! Why oh why oh why didn't you use just one of the immunity idols?? James, James, James. We'll miss you... and your tush.

Sigh.

I felt really great for Denise tonight. Happy that she got to go on the reward, and show off a bit of her skill.

This Survivor is anything but predictable. PG even grew on me tonight during tribal council - good for her for calling them out about who's been winning the individual challenges. Courtney? Still the most useless person to most likely make it into the final 3, then win the endurance stand on a pole contest and make it to the final 2. Pathetic.

I hate it when Survival means weeding out the strongest.

The saving grace of tonight's episode was the promo for next week when Denise is the swing vote... I hope she votes out one of the 4.





13 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Personally, I loved the clip show. Especially the previously unseen footage where Denise has braces for some reason and is walking around in a Guadalajara poncho and talking to Aaron like he's her boss and Courtney and Todd are always bugging her about her looks.

But where do they hide all that furniture for all the other episodes? I'm confused.

4:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i must confess, i was half comatose from carb overload at the time and i never saw the episode.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi mo :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

8:27: Todd is losing his marbles; Courtney is a grouch (move over Oscar she'll take your trashcan since everyone's invaded her cave); Pei-Gei needs immunity or she is going to be gone!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

8:39- Why do these people do this to me? Now I'm worried sick for James! James, hun, don't forget your idol!

5:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so bummed.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

8:55pm: James dug his own grave. Poor guy! Go Denise!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

James. Not a smart player. But, hey buddy, you can frolic naked around here anytime!

Worried about my Toddie now.

And what is the deal with the blurring of the lovely Amanda's lovely rump? C'mon!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I am bummed. James and his finey hiney are gone. What was he thinking? I feel the need to pout for a bit.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking how sad Carolyn would be when James was ousted. Unfortunately, he should have offered one of the immunity idols to another player, I think it made him look greedy. Wasn't it Todd that told him where they were? Sharing could have gone a long way for him, since they were scared he was going to win the whole thing!

Glad Erik is still there and looking mighty fine too! Amanda reminds me a little of Amber (Rob/Amber) - quite but a threat!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't usually post, but I just wanted to note that finale will be last 3 remaining players, so Courtney's odds are unfortunately pretty good. :(

I enjoy your posts, Carolyn. Especially looking forward for another BB! :)

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thing that is really starting to irritate me is the inability of these survivors to switch sides. Are courtney and denise soo naive that they think Todd and Amanda will keep them around. Why play for 5th and 6th when erik and peigee could get you guaranteed final four with a huge chance at a million dollars. these people are soo ridiculous

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home