Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Survivor Fans v Faves: Episode 2

I'm hoping the BB house will calm down long enough for me to watch Survivor tonight. With the way they've been on the live feeds, though, it's anyone's guess. Still, I'm opening the post for those of you who come, and if I'm not able to do it tonight, I'll watch while they're sleeping (or during a comp), and come blog about it then.

BB just exploded again... I'm gonna have to do Survivor later. Sorry guys.





4 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

This I enjoy.

And how funny was the trekking back and forth across the ocean?

Just hope Cerie got the idol and not Wackadoodle.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Canoodling on the beach and in the house! It was a busy, busy night!

Amanda & Ozzy are too cute!

Cerie seems to be a lot more patient this year!

Johnathan does seem to bug me anymore either! Wow how things change!

6:08 AM  
Blogger gennie said...

Wackadoodle... you are funny Cliff!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Carolyn, I was searching for something in my favs and come across this link & I was going to delete it b/c I just knew you were not covering this during BB9...but you are!!!! You are amazing and just a wonderful resource!!! You work to hard!@!!
BTW...I'm so glad Fairplay is out!! I'm also jealous of Pavarti...Shut up!! That lucky girl!!! Another season of James??? Don't mind if I do!!
Isn't it crazy we go from bad TV to an overload of GREAT TV in the blink of an eye.

Take Care, Renee

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home