Survivor Dish

The Dishchicks do Survivor! All the dish on Survivor: China. We can dish it. Can you take it?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Episode 3 Survivor Fans v Faves
Et Tu Cirie

OK.. the feeds just cut out on BB a couple minutes ago, so with any luck I'll actually get to do this week of Survivor. Trying to do both is.. well.. nuts. BB is rather all encompassing, as you can imagine.

Anyhow, I was planning all day to come over here and extend my apologies, but this may just work out. Long may the Nomination Ceremony take!

10 Minutes till Episode #3... Let's see if I can actually get to watch it and blog it this time!
~*~


Great episode. Horrible outcome! Et tu, Cirie? :(

As always, Burnett and company outdid themselves with incredible, intense comps, superb editing and gorgeous footage. Cirie was once again in a pivotal role, but I can't say I'm happy with the result.

Do I still adore her? Absolutely.

I'm definitely rooting for the favorites, and each time we lose one, it's just awful, but why Yau? Why now? It doesn't make any sense. Now isn't the time for personal advancement, now is the time for team building, and keeping the strongest.

Yau's prowess is not limited to the mental - not by a long shot. Because of his extreme mental strength, he is also able to make himself an asset physically, because he understands and implements the physics necessary for the events.

Big mistake, favorites. Big mistake.

Shame on the lot of you.

Well, the ones who voted him out anyway.

Heck, I'm just happy the BB Nomination Ceremony allowed me to watch & come blog Survivor this week. :) Can't wait to read your thoughts on the episode.

<3,
Carolyn





21 Comments:

Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Man o man how I love this show. That challenge was sooooo good.

5:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

agreed :) on both counts.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

That Cirie is so smart. I like her a lot. I like how James went to Amanda's defense during the comp. And that Ozzy *kissing tips of my thumb, index, and middle fingers together to the air* is a beaut.

5:28 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Hi Mo!

Hi Carolyn!

Fancy seeing y'all here!

Ozzy is one totally hot sexpot :)

Yummy...

5:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Shoot! ^&**&

I so wanted the favorites to take the immunity challenge

I'm concerned for Cirie... She's gotten such a gotcha edit so far tonight.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Aw man! It's Yao v. Par. I Par goes.

5:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi melissa :)

i feel like i'm playing hookie over here ;)

thank goodness for well-timed nomination ceremonies

5:37 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi Melissa!

You think Cirie's in danger, C? Iiiinterestinggg. I thought they were choosing to play up the middle(wo)man storyline.

I'm totally rooting for Faves. I wonder if anyone's rooting for Fans besides their friends and families?

5:38 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Glad it worked out for you. It must be extra hard doing both shows at once, but I know you can handle it cuz u are amazing.

Looking forward to the Noms Spoiler Post :) What would I do w/out ya.

I like Yau and while Parv isn't one of my favorites, she's in an alliance with some of my favorites, James & Ozzy. I like Cirie a lot too.

Hmmm, this is a tough elimination for me to watch.

5:43 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

I'm totally for the Faves.....

This is gonna suck isn't it?

5:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, melissa! :)

sucks any time a favorite goes :(

5:46 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

They should've taken Cirie out. They could've blind-sided her lovely.

5:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it would be a shocker...
that's for sure.

to her most of all.

5:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:( i love yau man

booooooo

5:54 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Cirie has officially become the most hated Survivor player--possibly even dethroning Fairplay in the process--by removing Yauman, one of the most beloved players of all time. But it also is a big enough move to secure herself a win, if she can make it to F3.

5:57 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

I'll miss Yau.....he is tooo cute!

Darn it.

Did ya see the preview for BB, looks like they are gonna feature Mat/Nat on Sunday...should be good. America will get to see the true Mat, hopefully..

Back to bb9dish....

See y'all there.

5:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

just finished posting about the episode to the front :)

thanks for hopping over here tonight.

6:14 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Nice Post, I am in agreement. Yau would be a big threat in the end game, but like you said, you can't get to the end game w/out a strong team.

Your Welcome, Thanks for being my favorite blogger!

6:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

~~blush~~

6:32 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

So sorry to see Yau go.

Not very memorable, aside from Eliza's propensity to get smacked in the head on every episode!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

I thought it was great that BB let you watch "real" TV!

Great post! I have to agree with Melissa, you do a great job keeping up with both sites and doing it well!

Thanks, Carolyn

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home